Thank you Tom and the rest of the NG crew for the front-page I received last week for Rhode Waves! It really made a difference. When submitting Rhode Waves it seemed as if the overall reception my tunes had been receiving was low, but it seems to have taken a turn for the better :)
During the past month or so I decided to change my alias to InKa. My previous artist alias was Bladezor but that is more of a gaming alias and doesn't really fit as an artist name in general.
Changing your alias is never an easy thing, especially if you've associated all of your works online to it but I felt strongly that it needed to be done at least before the possibility (not to sound pretentious) my name and work gets out there. Changing my name also had to do with the fact that I wanted to disassociate myself with a lot of my really old tunes which, in my honest opinion, sucked.
The only thing I have up on YouTube is Rhode Waves but the audio volume is jacked... Apparently there's a bug in the Windows Live version of Windows Movie Maker that cuts the volume in half for M4A audio so I'll need to re-upload that video soon using something else. And for those asking: why M4A? It has a higher sound quality to size ratio than MP3 and it's supported by YouTube. I had previously tried to upload a 720p video using an MP3 @ 320kbps but after YouTube had processed the video the audio was coming through at a measly ~96kbps.
Be sure to check out the Soundcloud as I've got a remix on there.
Now it's time for some good news! In the coming weeks I'll be releasing the source to Memories. I haven't decided how I'm going to package it up but it's likely going to be either an FL Studio .zip packaged project or I'm going to render each instrument as a separate .wav track for those who don't have FL Studio. Another problem with the former is that I don't expect everyone to have all the same VSTs as I. I may opt for both, we'll see.
*Phew* time to stop talking.... need to finish this 15 page report :X.