AIM
inkadnb

Kaleidoscope (NG Edit) Kaleidoscope (NG Edit)

NICE

Loving the minimalistic style you got going here. Has this awesome 8-bit feel to it.

Ha ha, the build up at 1:03 is sick. Ambient vibes.
2:01: Lovely lovely drop. The melody you got going here with that 8-bit synth is great.

Altogether this tune flows excellently. Great vibes, nice and chill yet upbeat enough to keep me moving & grooving. Just the way I like it =D

Big ups!

-InKa

The Holydays The Holydays

bohhhhhhhhhhh

Finally some freaking liquid tunes. Keep those chill tunes rolling, NG has a great lack of them.

Sick tune man, I'll be watching you :)

Invention No. 2 Invention No. 2

What does this remind me of?

I'm not sure if you've ever played Everquest (I'm talking about the original one) but that's the first thing that came to mind when I heard this. All the songs in EQ were classical and they were all awesome, so I hope you take that comparison as a compliment.

It sounds very clean, parts of it need some "humanization." Some parts of it sounds a bit empty if you know what I mean.

Mixdown is excellent too.

Overall, great short tune :)

loansindi responds:

Thanks for the review.

Oh man everquest, I never played it but I can guess at what the music was like.

There's -some- humanization, but that's a property I'm still working with.

Glad you liked it.

[ 3 minutes ] [ 3 minutes ]

Sweet

Pure awesome, left it looping several times :). Keep them coming!

boney-man responds:

thanks man

You Make My Heart Beat You Make My Heart Beat

Sweet

Thanks for the review, returning the favor :).

Anyways, It's a solid track but it has a couple issues.

First, tweak the vocals they sound off. I dunno if it's because they're pitched high or what but you might just want to try and run it through a vocoder and toy with that. They just don't fit right now.

Oh and it's too short :P.

ViceOfFire responds:

Thanks dude, it's actually my longest song to date :P
But I will consider lengthening it, the reason I usually keep my songs short is because people complain, but you've made me think otherwise.

The vocals don't sound right I agree, the originals were so poorly recorded (not by me) that I've tried all I could with them (bar vocoding, I've never actually done this). So I shall definitely give that a shot.

Thanks a lot for the review (:

My Konnector (DnB) Preview My Konnector (DnB) Preview

Holy crap

Sick stuff you got going here man. You've got some of the cleanest samples I've ever heard. Big ups!

DomesticTerrorist responds:

Thanks dude! It will be tons cleaner when it's mastered ;D

[Supernatural] [Supernatural]

Yum =D

Quality stuff dude! Probably some of the most professional stuff I've heard on Newgrounds. Love your liquid funk style. I want to hear more!

Universe Jumping Universe Jumping

I like it ;)

Simple but well composed. Doesn't sound cookie cutter. Nuff said.

Evening Daydream Evening Daydream

Holy hell

I love this liquid d&b, can't get enough of it.

synteza responds:

thx :)

Karbon - Psychopath (NG cut) Karbon - Psychopath (NG cut)

o_O

Quality D&B stuff right here. I've always been a fan of your's and cornandbean's music.

The bass is sick as hell, same goes with the beat. What I'd like to see is a larger build up and a drop, like maybe have some bass going without drum etc, then drop into drums and heavier bass-line.

Anyways, big props. This is quality shit here, I can see this stuff getting played on BassDrive as well as clubs.

I've been trying to keep up with the quality of the tunes you and cornandbean's manage to make. People seem to like my latest liquid/chill tune, check it out if you can.

Peace.